Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to Life on the Main Land

So, we have returned home from our stay on Cortez Beach. We are refreshed, tanner and ready to start our count down to moving day! (More on that later)
The beach was WONDERFUL! We were visited by Elisa Gardana and her kids, my Mom, and Weylu's parents and sister Weyli, and the Davidson's. I thought that I had taken more photos of the vacation but as it turns out I only took pics the first and last nights during sunset.



























Date Night! We went to Stonewood Grill and it was soooo good.





















This is such a happy picture of Hudson.





















































































































1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are great pics with the sunset. I can never get good pics. Love you -Sarah and Ariana