Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soon to be 5!

Hey Ya'll,
I am just as surprised as you are. I am going to be a mother of 3! I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier. I think that is because I know this is the last one. I don't feel the call to have 4, but 3 seemed like a nice family size. So for those of you thinking Weylu and I are CRAZY, I cannot totally disagree with you. All I can say is that God has a plan for my life and this pregnancy is not a surprise to him. He is our Lord and in control of the Chang Family!
The new baby will be arriving around December 17th. Hopefully is will not be late and I will have all the shopping and decorating done by then. If you feel so led to volunteer to help install Christmas decorations please don't hesitate to let me know. I am sure I will not be able to manage this year alone. (FYI- Weylu hates putting up the tree.)

No comments: