Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pregnancy Update and GA Vacation
















I am 26 weeks pregnant and enjoying it for the most part. I am excited to announce it is a GIRL! Wahoo! Break out the pink! Lucy is very excited to be the Big Sister again, but this time to a sister. She went to the ultrasound appointment with us and was so excited to see the baby on the TV. Hudson is excited too but I am not sure if he really understands that a new addition is soon coming.
I am very eager to get the house ready. Weylu painted the kids room and bathroom last week and the kitchen. It looks great. We still have a lot to do between now and December when the baby arrives.
The kids and I drove to GA last week to visit my grandpa and the farm. While in GA we went to Tellus- The Northwest Georgia Museum of Science. Here are a few pictures of our adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing with us, can't wait for the baby come to the world, we loved all the pics, we certainly will treasure these for a long time, love you,


Yeh Yeh n Ni Ni