Friday, February 19, 2010

What's in a name?

I think you probably know that I have been making diaper bags and nursing covers for friends and various people for 4 years now. So far it has just been a hobby. After years of being scared to make it a business I have decided to take the plunge. The problem now is how? I don't really know how to grow a business from the dirt is was conceived in. The only thing I have ever birthed is my three beautiful children. Awe... So I now need a name. Some favorites are Callista & Co., Callista Lane Designs, Baby Bok Choy, Wey Baby. There is a whole slue of name swimming in my head right now so I just need to come up with something catchy and fun. I also need to recruit some business minded people and some sewing buddies to help support me and be my rocks. I know this will only happen with the help of my family and friends. (Free Nursing Covers for ALL!) J/K

No comments: